Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5/12 - Great Day - Hostel mate, Gwenael & I spent the day shopping in downtown Phoenix.  Two special items that my heart has desired for quite sometime - a Zuni necklace and American Indian flute - are with me now - a deep fulfillment manifested!

A beautiful sunshiny day ~ a great day for walking.

Our first stop was a walk to the post office followed by our next stop to "Crystal Magic Resource Center."  Gwenael suggested I go there to see if they would be interested in selling my prayer bundle creations and it turns out that she expressed interest in perhaps carrying them in March.  Yay!  Selling my prayer bundles generates income as I travel.  If you haven't seen my lovely handcrafted prayer bundles and are curious in previewing them, send me an email request and I'll email you a flyer.  

The next stop was a shop named "Sacred Rites" (Sacred Art, Music, Instruments, Gifts) that beckoned me from across the street. A wonderful shop emanating the spirit of prayer and meditation. There are certain shop owners that have the heart capacity to welcome you like a dear friend; such was my introduction to Kelly.  He delighted in sampling several amazing instruments for us and then offered Gwenael and I complimentary mini sound healing.  Just what I needed to re-balance and restore!


Thank you Kelly for the wonderful instrument samplers you provided
the generous sharing of sacred sound therapy
and invitation into the Temple of Divine Mother
My heart runneth over with deep love and gratitude.

Oh yes, for those of you that know about my reference to "IOWA"..... in the midst of conversation, Kelly mentioned that he was from Iowa!  For the most part, I learned that Iowa is a state of simple people and I resonate with that.

If any of you blog readers find yourself in Flagstaff, I suggest you visit Sacred Rites.  Here's the website if you wish to explore:  www.sacredrites.com

A fun synchronicity happened too!  As I began walking into a coffee shop to order a Chai Latte, to my surprise Anne was sitting there; a spiritual sister I stayed with in Sedona a week ago. Divine Timing and connection is always so awesome to experience!  As usual, both of us were supported by our brief and deeply meaningful exchange of story and energy.

One more stop (so we think).... Goodwill to look for skirts.  We are planning to attend a sweat lodge tomorrow night and it is requested in the traditional Lakota manner that women wear long skirts - so.... onward to do more shopping.

We managed to spend the entirety of daylight hours browsing, doddling and buying - featuring great accomplishment.

To top off the day, Gwenael and I decided to celebrate by sharing a takeout Indian dinner.  A rare treat!

What a fun day!





No comments:

Post a Comment