Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/23/12 - A Unity Church Service in Santa Barbara lifted my Spirit this morning.  The minister's inspirational words, joyous songs, family Christmas play, and hugging the beautiful man sitting next to me was exactly what I  needed.  I am gloriously filled!

Just received a powerful reminder from my sister*friend Betty this afternoon after explaining my car repair service need saga ~ the 3 powerful P's:   Peaceful, Proactive, and Present.

Shortly afterwards sister*friend Nessa sent me a link reminding me of the value of taking time each day to go within and meditate. For years, meditation was a daily practice in my life.  Of late, I let it drift away. In times of challenge and stress, it is easy to do that.  I am making a personal decree outloud to welcome this powerful practice back. Doing so shall be the Guardian of my Peaceful, Proactive Presence. Thank you dear sisters for your mindful support!  

Beloved Blog Readers,
 I've enjoyed these past 4 months of blogging
and thank you for reading it 
and offering many supportive comments.

 I will be taking a pause from daily blogging 
and instead provide blogging updates
as I feel inspired to. 

The New Year is around the corner 
and it has come time for me to turn my attention inward.
Assessing where I am at this point in my journey
physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
addressing my gratitude, wishes, dreams, and daily requirements
as I prepare to consciously step into the New Year
&
Our New World of 2013 


Wishing EVERYONE
a most blessed holiday
New Birth 2013! 
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment