Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/19/12 -  Tonight my precious boy is off to the east coast for holiday and I will remain on the west coast.  A gracious invitation has been bestowed upon me to visit a dear friend in Santa Barbara tonight thru the 25th.  Thank you Christina (Carol & Adriana) for this blessed gift!

Heading North on Hwy. 101, the sun is bright and my heart is happily humming as I behold glistening green plush landscape, sunlight on water, ocean waves, surfers galore, magnificent mountains, palm trees of  plentiful sizes and shapes, fruit trees, blossoming shrubs and roadside farm stands ~ i feel as tho I've entered into a portal of Spring! It is all Music to my Soul ~ Oh Happy Day!

The changing landscape from the East Coast to the West Coast reminds me of the vast diversity of Earth and I'm enjoying it all!

It was my honor today to join Christina and Carol for a marvelous lunch with their artistic friends/neighbors Eva and Attila.

 
Eva & Attila ~ 
So enjoyed the scrumptious lunch
home museum tour and conversation.  
All quite fulfilling from my tummy to my soul! 
Thank you again!!!!

This lovely couple from Hungary presented a scrumptious lunch in their inspiring home ~ overlooking inspiring backyard view ~ along with inspiring conversation. When I got up from the dining room table, not only did I leave physically nourished but creatively nourished and empowered as well.  This husband and wife team are oil painters and world travelers, their passion for experiencing and expressing life to the fullest is contagious and has charged me up! 
                                                                         Thank you Eva & Attila!
Their words of wisdom:

Life is short
Don't lock yourself in a hole
Don't waste your time
Don't be afraid of anything ~ just do it! 

Following this wonderful introduction to Santa Barbara, Christina guided me through downtown Santa Barbara to the cozy studio apartment where I will be staying until the 23rd.  This sweet little space is just what I need right now.  A quiet place to just be with me for a few days.  I am singing gratitude!

Blessings to the Grace that answers my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment