Monday, December 10, 2012

12/10/12 -  I've deeply enjoyed my several days here at Phoenix Hostel.  Have made several friends with staff and hostel mates. We've been a family!  It's hard to leave and yet at the very same time, I'm looking forward to driving to Desert Center, CA tomorrow to camp for two nights under the quiet and vast open sky with close friends I haven't seen for a few years.  I will be stepping away from my computer during that time as there will not be internet access.  I enjoy blogging very much although I'm looking forward to not staring at a computer screen.

I'm sitting at the hostel community round table right now
with 3 wonderful guys..eating pizza, drinking wine, laughing, joking, telling stories, having fun.
My eyelids are dozing off and still I'm attempting to finish this blog post.

Before I head to bed
a
HUGE THANK YOU
goes out to
Keith (Koji), Mary and Kate
for offering such an amazing experience
here at Phoenix Hostel
 &
to all the hostel mates
 I shared this wonderful space with
Thank YOU for the many wonderful memories!

 
*** I would LOVE to come back again! ***

Blogger readers ~ if you find yourself in Phoenix
come check out this fabulous hostel:
www.phxhostel.org
HI-Phoenix Hostel and Cultural Center

No comments:

Post a Comment