Monday, December 3, 2012

12/2/12 - Back to Flagstaff, Arizona hostel.  Day of rest.... coming down from all the excitement of hot air ballooning yesterday.  Exploring the idea of heading to Grand Canyon and then Utah.  Not sure about Utah... warm during day....very cold at night. Might choose to explore Utah at another time when I am more inclined to explore the National Parks in warmer climate temperatures when I can camp. 

I've made a decision! Alleluia! Heading for a day trip to Grand Canyon tomorrow. Gwenael will be joining me.  From there, I will head to Phoenix for the 12:12 Star Nation Conference that's calling my presence. 

It feels so good to have clarity
There are many possibilities
Many amazing places.

There comes a point
when I remind myself
You can't see everything
Make a decision!


No comments:

Post a Comment