Saturday, January 12, 2013

1/12/13 - Early this morning I delivered my sister*friend visiting from Charlottesville, VA to the Santa Barbara Airport.

Chistine Dolphin Dancer, it's been a wonderful visit, enjoyed immensely our mutually supportive sharing.  Aloha ~ until we see one another again ~ hopefully in Santa Cruz!

THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
During a tad of time today I wasn't feel well
Slight headache and queasy stomach 
Then all of a sudden my son instant messages
Christine emails me an image of dolphin play


and new friend Miguel shows up
prior to racing the hills
to pass on a recommended book
Here's to the Healing Power of Resonant Connection
and the Joy of Friendship!

 









Today is my last day pet sitting on the mesa.  What a gift it has been to be here for a week.  This neighborhood is so sweet and what a treat to walk to the beach and health food store. I suspect I'll be back to visit this lovely mesa.  Late this afternoon, I'm heading to Ojai for the Dances of Universal Peace. To  my delight, I've been offered a small dwelling for the night.  Yay! I get to head back to Ojai!


No comments:

Post a Comment