Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1/8 & 1/9/13 -  Had to tow my car back to the repair shop last evening
when I discovered a puddle of liquid under my car...yikes!
promptly called the repair shop that worked on my car the day before
who suggested I have it towed there lickity-split
AAA arrived in a flash!
It turned out to be a defective installation part. 
All is well...my car is ready for the road
Meinike Car Care folks in Santa Barbara are wonderful!
Thank you Jon & Joe!

This morning a kind neighbor extended an invitation to take me to brunch at the harbor.
Miguel, thank you for the stimulating visits, your generous spirit and gracious words belowLet me know how salsa dancing goes!  Keep on telling storiesPerhaps we'll be sharing memoirs some day!   

I am pleased to know your SerendipityMobile is in ship shape to travel to Ojai and beyond. It has been a delight spending time with such an honest, lovely, compassionate, intelligent, courageous and spiritual seeking and aware woman/soul  - i will check your blog regularly to keep tabs on Your incredible wanderings.

1 comment:

  1. A Sanskrit Proverb i know you embrace in your living

    Look to this day,
    For it is life,
    The very life of life.
    The realities and verities of existence,
    The bliss of growth,
    The splendor of action,
    The glory of Power --

    For yesterday is but a dream
    And tomorrow is only a vision.
    But today, well lived,
    Makes every yesterday
    A dream of happiness,
    And every tomorrow
    A vision of hope.

    Look well, therefore, to this day.

    ReplyDelete