Friday, December 21, 2012

12/21/12 - waking up in a cozy dwelling
thankful for the blessing of sweet place
i arose feeling angst
wondering
where shall i be heading to
and overnighting next.
Deep rebirthing breaths
through the portal
of this powerful day
centered me in the gift of now
with a BIG REMINDER from spirit
to TRUST EACH MOMENT
without trying to skip ahead.
And that's that!
Clear and simple!


12/22/12 - Words of Wisdom from author John O'Donohue

  We extend you this blessing: 
 "May you experience each day as a sacred gift woven around the heart of wonder."


In the midst of trusting my reaffirming proclamation of trust.... my faith is being tested (again and again):

Just got back from an oil change at a friendly, reputable, local establishment.  Discovered that an upcoming car repair is on my agenda within the next month or two, which translates to sooner than later.  I need to replace the boots on my two front axles which are torn and will be needing new brakes.  All in all about $900. This amount is a significant balance of what is currently available in my bank account. Fear followed by practicality immediately crept in followed by the remembrance to ask universal provider for what I require and continue practicing trust. So, here I go again deep diving into prayer for a miracle manifestation to repair my home (car).  I am open to giving and  receiving.  I am open to resonant work opportunities.  This is today's mantra as I continue believing in that which I cannot see.

This afternoon, Christina & I toured downtown Santa Barbara in the rain.  Despite the soggy weather I delighted in experiencing the rich and enchanting architecture.  Stopped into a lavishly decorated Victorian restaurant for a yummy bowl of soup to warm the cool weather bones. Was invited to a movie, but decided what I most needed was to begin creating my new work.  I've talked about it long enough; it's time to actualize the ideas. With several hours of creative envisioning and writing behind me, I have made some progress tonight.  Time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment