Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2/19/13 - Deep gratitude to Ojai and my new Ojai friends and connections who have graciously welcomed me, opening their homes and establishments, offering comfort, warmth and gracious hospitality ~

*** THANK YOU ***

Randee
Lyn, Ebn, Robert, Rose
Amira
Lynne & Helen
Dances of Universal Peace
Monday night meditation
Matilija Canyon & Hotsprings
Ojai Foundation
Rainbow Bridge
Bohemia Cafe
Relaxation Station
Bart's Books
Symphony of Light
Deb's John of God Crystal Healing Session
Joyce Huntington's amazing art
Soul-Centered
Full of Beans
Meditation Mount
Beatrice Wood Art Center
Sacred Space
Medicine Dance
Alpaca Farm
my fabulous new dental office 
Ventura Beach
              and oh so much more to be explored.....

I don't leave until tomorrow and already I'm looking forward to coming back this way.

 Blog readers: 
Photos from the last two days in Ojai
are posted on my facebook page.


Tomorrow I'm on the road again ~ heading north up the coast.
 Following the Dances of Universal Peace caravan to San Luis Obispo.
More dancing tomorrow night.. yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment