Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2/12/13 -Sure did feel like i was movin' on up the coast to Santa Cruz,

but not yet, I'm still in Ojai!
This Shangri-La of a place has me in her nest.

After three attempts of projecting tomorrow
I am reminded to give it up
and surrender myself present.

"By George, I think I've got it!"



Visiting with Lyn and Ebn in Matilija Canyon Ojai.
Swapping stories, watching movies, sharing meals.
Enjoying the sun by day
and peep frogs by night.

Lyn and I visited El Paca Pastures at a working ranch in Ojai Valley
owned and operated by Eric & Laurie Kreis.
We had the pleasure of meeting:
Elaine the Llama
and 
El Pacas ~
Elmo
Elmer Fudd
Elton John
Eldora
Elana
Eleanor Rigby
Eliza Doolittle
Ellie Mae Clampett
Elizabeth, Queen of Hearts
and 
Samurai, the Stud


Luxurious South American beauties!


and then there's Dottie the Dalmatian
playing with her realistic stuffed dalmatian friend



Check out their website


and if you find yourself in Ojai
be sure to visit!








.

No comments:

Post a Comment