Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29/12 - The illuminating moon last evening brought me clarity this morning.  A previous thought to head next to the Grand Canyon has shifted.  I'm instead heading back to New Mexico.

Two of my utmost desired adventures on this journey was zip lining (which I fulfilled in Tennessee) and the other is hot air ballooning which has been on my bucket list for many years.  Disappointedly, I arrived in the Southwest weeks after the well-known annual Albuquerque balloon festival. To my surprise and delight, Gallup, NM holds the second largest balloon festival and its happening this weekend!

I just checked into the hostel in Flagstaff for an affordable overnight stay, will eat some food, be mellow and get to bed early.

Tomorrow morning I'll head for Gallup. Thousands of people are expected for the balloon festival --- I'll have a few hours of driving to prepare myself for all the hoop-de-la!

It's a short and sweet blogging night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment