Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 5, 2013 ~ You may have noticed that my blog writing has been lagging behind since February.  Prior to then, blogging these last several months on the road has been quite a steady commitment. Countless nights i stayed up as late as it took, often into wee hours of the morning, to maintain this blog for more than a half year as a daily practice. The adventures of  travel, writing and photography have proved to be an awesome vehicle of discovery and expression for me.  One that I am enjoying immensely.

My dwindling desire to blog has been the result of a growing clarity that it is time for me to redirect my creative energy into a book writing project.  Just like traveling across country, it will be a step-by-step process requiring focus and perseverance.  The practice of blogging all these months have prepared me and I am eager to begin my envisioned book.

This final blog post celebrates my Wingin' It West Souljourn Adventure up to this point and it also marks the beginning of an exciting new horizon.  It is in perfect divine order and timing that I prepare myself to take yet another leap of faith where a new path, a new adventure, calls to me.... the details of which are a surprise reserved for my book.  Is your curiosity peaked?


When my book is complete, 
I will post a celebration Facebook notice there
with invitation and details
on how to order copies.
                                              
 
Thanks to all my blog readers and followers
who inspired, encouraged and assisted me
in this wonderful blog writing endeavor.

* * *

Note:
Blogs 1 and 2  
highlighting my Life on the Road 
commencing August 16, 2012
continue to be accessible for reading and/or commenting.



































No comments:

Post a Comment