Monday, January 7, 2013

1/7/13 - GRATEFUL NEWS!  sitting in Starbucks while my car is receiving needed repair - new brakes and axles... oh my...

Feeling into the deep gratitude for the generosity of my dad and sister*friend Mira who have very generously helped me with getting my car back on the road. Thank YOU both so very much!!!  I am beyond words appreciative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURPRISE NEWS! A dear friend from Charlottesville, Virgina is visiting me where I'm pet sitting this week  - a special treat!

BIG NEWS! 
my son, Eitra Kennedy
is in Keene, New Hampshire
 acting in a student film
entitled ENDEAVOR
 Here are some pics of him! 

More info and behind the scene pics
at


 Lookin' good babe!  
So proud of you!
Looking forward to hearing about your experience
and seeing the preview of the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment